We are supporting a local and growing utilities company to recruit for a Contracts Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
This role is based in the Horley office and is hybrid with office visits only required 2 days per week.
Key Responsibilities for the Contracts Administrator:
- End to End management of new contracts and BIDs coming through the business
- Ensuring all contracts and documents are accurate and commercially correct
- Supporting with up to 15 contracts per week
- Navigating contracts and spotting any holes within them
- Liaising with internal teams, including Sales, Procurement and operations
Key Skills for the Contracts Administrator:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience in a contracts administration role or very similar
- Commercially minded
- Law degree is preferable but not essential
Please apply as directed!