Business Systems Manager
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Manager to join their forward-thinking and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to join the team and hit the ground running. As a Business Systems Manager you will be reporting to the Head of IT and will be working to drive improvements within the IT Systems.
Key responsibilities of the Business Systems Manager
- Reporting directly to the Head of IT.
- Contribute to the growth and improvements of the technology/business processes through identifying room for change.
- Research new system solutions.
- Ensure relevant regulatory and compliance standards are met and adhered to.
- Working closely with the IT Systems Project Managers to plan and oversee the
- release of business systems upgrades and enhancements.
- Responsibility for core business systems and solutions.
Key Experience for the Business Systems Manager
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Self-motivation and willing to be flexible.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Previously managed internal and external stakeholders.
- Willing to support and mentor junior team members.
Please apply as directed!