Business Systems Support Analyst
100% Remote work
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Support Analyst to join their ever-growing company on a permanent basis. You will need to have experience working with SQL.
The successful Business Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for enhancing the configuration of the company’s internal software applications and systems. You will work closely with a variety of people on various projects. The role will be focusing around writing queries, adding fields to table and changing & creating views.
Responsibilities as a Business Systems Support Analyst :
* Responsible for configurating and maintaining internal software applications (Vantage Online, Sage 200, SQl Databases, SharePoint, Inhouse Portals etc)
* Running daily reports on application on performance
* Solving day to day software application queries
* Responsible for online security (managing licenses, administration rights etc)
* Suggest and identify improvements to inhouse systems
* Liaise with company stakeholders to review effectiveness of applications
Please apply as directed.