£13.70 Hourly Rate (non-negotiable) / In Scope of IR35
2 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Complaints Handler to join their company on a 2 month contract.
The successful Complaints Handler will need to have Telephone and Written communication skills and will be receiving inbound calls. The role will be seeing cases all the way through to resolution.
Key Responsibilities as a Complaints Handler :
* Responsible for managing complaint cases from the first point of contact through to resolution, Investigating customers concerns In a timely manner and looking to establish the root cause, working at times independently and as part of a team
* Aim for first time resolution to avoid re-opened or repeat complaints and gain customer satisfaction
* Managing your workload to meet all deadlines and productivity goals
* Liaising with both customers and stakeholders during the complaints journey, obtaining their viewpoint and providing regular updates on the case
* Identify the appropriate corrective and preventative actions to resolve customers issues
Skills and Experience Required:
* Experience in handling complaints Is desirable
* Ability to confidently build rapport with customers
* Strong communication, negotiation and written skills
* Confident decision maker
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly understand complex issues
Please apply as directed.