Data Engineer (Airflow)
£250-£300 per day (Outside of IR35)
Remote based role
Our client is currently recruiting for an Airflow Specialist to join their forward thinking technology company. The Airflow Specialist will be responsible for installing Airflow and developing guidelines for Airflow clusters.
Key Experience and Responsibilities for the Data Engineer (Airflow)
- Experience on installing Airflow at Enterprise level
- 3 years of experience with Python
- Minimum 2 years of experience on Linux/Shell Scripting
- Develop guidelines for Airflow clusters and DAG’s and writing complex DAG’S.
- Experience with performance tuning of DAG’S and task implementations
- Understanding of airflow rest services and integration of airflow of platform eco-system
- Experience building and optimizing – big data- data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Please apply as directed!