DevOps Engineer London £65000 – £70000
Our client, a forward-thinking technology company based in London are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team. The DevOps Engineer will be tasked with designing, building, and maintaining cutting edge infrastructure and architectural designs of our cloud-based software product running on AWS.
Key Responsibilities for the DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for automating the creation of environments through Infrastructure as Code tools like Ansible, Terraform and Cloudformation
- As a key member of our Engineering team, you must have 3-5 years Cloud Operations experience (with at least 2 years operational experience with AWS). Certification are a bonus
- Proven Experience in creating configuration management scripts using preferably Ansible
- Experience working in a Java based microservices architecture
- You are a self-reliant but proactive individual contributor capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. You need to get familiar with our domain and product in detail.
- Experience with building and designing always-available cloud-based software products, Agile and the full development life cycle.
- Experience with CI/CD and related tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Jira, Bamboo).
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Able to contribute to cross-functional planning and project meetings.
Key technical Skills for the DevOps Engineer
Please apply as directed!