Head of Networking Planning
£60,000 – £65,000
Our client is looking for a Head of Networking Planning to join our ever-growing company on a permanent basis.
The successful Head of Networking Planning will be responsible for the design of the fibre-optic infrastructure and civils for Fibre FTTP networks. Designs to comply with overall planning guidelines to deliver cost effective and fit for purpose designs. You will also be responsible for reviewing implemented designs and re-iterate the planning guidelines to improve the overall quality and cost effectiveness of the network design.
Skills needed to be successful as a Head of Networking Planning :
* Current and proficient user of GiS systems/tools for FTTP design would be an advantage
* Excellent leadership & communication skills
* A proven ability to motivate teams
* Expert level technical skills required to manage a planning team
* Understanding of Fibre and civil networks
* Previous experience of planning using PIA
* Understanding of the deployment methods used in telecoms
* Experience with FTTP, pulled fibre designs and XGSPON
* Experience in the end to end FTTP network planning process & supporting systems
* Qualified NRSWA Unit 2 &10
* MS Office knowledge
* Working knowledge of Street Manager (was ETON) and permitting process
Please apply as directed.