InfoSec Supplier Assurance Analyst
£600 a day (in scope of IR35)
10-month contract (Until the end of 2021)
Our client is looking for an InfoSec Supplier Assurance Analyst to join their company on a contract ending at the end of 2021.
The successful InfoSec Supplier Assurance Analyst will be responsible for providing the support needed to help increase the maturity in the Cyber Security framework as well as supporting the Supplier Assurance Lead on assessing suppliers on instructions from stakeholders and procurement.
Key Responsibilities as an InfoSec Supplier Assurance Analyst :
* Knowledge of ISO 27001, understanding of other good practice security industry standards e.g. NIST, ISF Good Practice
* Assisting the business in completing Business Impact Assessments (BIAs)
* Reviewing supplier questionnaires and analysing control deficiencies for potential risks
* Undertaking audits with the suppliers as required
* Agreeing and tracking remediation plans with suppliers
* Negotiating security clauses into supplier contracts
* Assisting with risk acceptance sign offs
* Articulating supplier risk and threat reports to senior stakeholders
* Identify improvements to supplier assurance activities
Please apply as directed.