Business Analyst (Data) West Sussex
Our client is currently for a Data focused Business Analyst to join their business and forward thinking team. The Business Analyst ill be working on a large Data Transformation programme and will be involved in data mapping and process mapping to the new TOM. The Successful Business Analyst will have a strong experience of working in the insurance or Finical Services Sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
- Effectively execute a wide range of analytical tools and techniques, including Data mapping, process mapping, re-engineering, Gap analysis, SWOT analysis, Options analysis, statistical and database analysis, wireframing and prototyping.
- Instigate, prepare, facilitate and lead meetings, workshops and presentations for a wide range of audiences, demonstrating consistently high qualities of communication and strong powers of influence
- Influence strategic decisions to ensure that the change projects remain in line with the latest business thinking
- Provide Project and Programme Managers with clearly defined requirements and aligned business solutions to ensure successful business outcome(s)
- Support the definition of realisable benefits and support the prioritisation of change
- Contribute to the setting of standard practices and processes for the Business Analysis discipline and ensure these are adhered to and best practice is followed to support a fully agile change and development environment.
- Produce clear and effective Project and requirements documentation, presenting information in an intelligent and clear way to communicate requirements, business solution options and recommendations to different stakeholder audiences
- Develop close working relationships with Subject Matter Experts, Heads of Department, Project/Programme Managers and Sponsors to drive decisions
- Work with our Technology colleagues – Developers, Solution Architects and QA to ensure the alignment between technical solutions and stated business requirements.
- Play a part in interpreting legislative and regulatory changes, assessing the wider impact on business procedures and designing solutions to ensure compliance with externally driven timeframes
Please apply as directed!