IT Application & System Support Analyst
Our client is looking for an IT Application & System Support Analyst to join their dynamic IT team. The IT Application & System Support Analyst will have excellent communication skills and have proven bug fixing and programming skills experience. The IT Application & System Support Analyst will have previously worked with SQL as well as report development in SSRS/BI/SQL.
Key responsibilities of the IT Application & System Support Analyst
- Management and development of ERP system reports (MS SQL Server) for Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Finance and Service domains.
- Day to day development of ERP system enhancements to satisfy demanding business requirements.
- ERP system administration.
- Development of RMA/BI/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- Assist with daily HQ reporting.
- Assist with daily IT Support to all users both in UK and overseas EMEA offices.
- Daily EDI system document exchange monitoring / support.
- Support IT projects as directed by the Senior IT Manager
Key Experience for the IT Application & System Support Analyst
- Programming skills and working experience in Java, Java Beans, XML, PHP, VBA, VB.NET, ASP.Net, C# (all or a subset of).
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and query optimization.
- SSRS / BI / SQL report development.
- Experience using different development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile, and test-driven development.
- Development & support experience of ERP/CRM/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- IT HelpDesk administration experience.
- Basic JIRA & Confluence Knowledge
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have flexible working attitude
Please apply as directed!