IT Data Integrity Analyst
Our client is looking for an IT Data Integrity Analyst to join their ever growing company on a permanent basis who will be responsible for the successful execution of strategic data management projects for the organisation.
The successful IT Data Integrity Analyst will be responsible for managing initiatives and projects for data migration, master data management, data cleansing, data governance and quality as well as providing data definitions, establishing quality expectations and ensuring compliance to those expectations.
Key Responsibilities as a IT Data Integrity Analyst :
* To ensure data is being handled properly by authorised parties, track records indicating who is accessing what information held by company computer systems at specific times. Review and analyses this information to protect company data reserves.
* To preserve sensitive information held by the company, ensuring that the firewall and security systems are up to date to safeguard from the ever-changing methods of data miners and other individuals who might make attempts to access files remotely or internally.
* Responsible for ensuring backups of the company files are carried out in a manner that protects all versions of data on all storage devices.
* By monitoring company computer systems, ensuring employees use internal information sources appropriately.
* Responsible for large amounts of sensitive information, the Data Integrity Analyst must hold conduct to high standards of confidentiality and adhere to the restrictions a company deems appropriate on the use and storage of data.
* Responsible for access and exposure to the information that is being protected and regulate the security clearances of all employees within a firm.
* Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards.
* Implement controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality.
* Leverage existing and implement new technologies in the data management arena to deliver an improved direct mail and email database.
* Engage and partner with third party vendors and other parties as required.
* Takes a “hands on” approach to data cleaning as required.
* Performs other duties as and when directed to support this project.
Please apply as directed.