IT Project Administrator
£160 a day (in scope)
Our client is looking to recruit an IT Project Administrator to join their ever-growing company on a 3-month contract.
The successful IT Project Administrator will support Project Managers with all sorts of project administration, assisting them with a Windows 10 roll out as well as business continuity projects and planning in regard to Covid-19. You will also need to have a UK Driving License in order to commute to the office.
Key Skills to be a successful IT Project Administrator :
* IT Literate, understands basic IT processes & fundamentals
* Competent in use of Microsoft Office apps (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
* Good numerical capability.
* Good communicator. Clear & concise both orally & written.
* Self starter, does not need to be micro-managed. Understands responsibilities and gets on with them.
* Well organised as will need to plan own daily tasks/schedule to achieve goals.
* Driver & car owner. Needs to attend site daily (Birmingham Office). Current stance is that public transport is not to be used. (Secure onsite parking will be provided)
* No underlying health issues that would prevent onsite attendance in line with company directive.
Please apply as directed.