IT Transformation Project Manager
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking for a IT Transformation Project Manager to join their ever growing company on a 2 year fixed term contract.
The successful IT Transformation Project Manager will be responsible for managing the Technology transformation of a new banking platform and its integration with other systems. This means we are only considering candidates who have Retail Banking or Financial Services experience.
You will also be responsible for the end to end management of Discovery, Design, Build, Test and Implementation and you will be managing change, risks, the project plan, the deliverables, the dependencies and milestones.
Key Responsibilities as an IT Transformation Project Manager :
* Support the Business Change and IT Transformation Programme Lead in the design, planning and delivery of the Transformation activities to align with the new core banking IT system implementation
* Lead the Technology Delivery Workstream (which may align with Agile or Waterfall project methodologies), encompassing multiple business disciplines including vendor management, delivery, business process reengineering, to customer readiness, IT, people, vendor management, operating model design etc.
* Delivery of the new core banking solution in line with business requirements, on time, on budget and to high quality standards
* Rigorously ensure at each stage of the delivery process, that the new solution fully meets requirements
* Work closely with the Workstream Programme Manager who will manage all the workstreams in the Transformation Programme including training, communication etc. The Technology Delivery workstream is the primary workstream
* Using programme standards and templates set out by the Workstream Programme Lead, this role will utilise change, risk and project management principles, processes, and tools for supporting the implementation of the new banking platform, managing stakeholder impacts, as well as facilitating the realisation of new business processes and organisational readiness
* Manage the technical delivery of the new banking solution with the Vendor and delivery partner, through Discover, Testing, Go-Live and post go-live, as per the vendor implementation methodology
* Working with data migration partner, own and manage the successful migration of data from legacy systems to the new system, such that the technical solution is populated with clean customer data, thus enabling the smooth continuous running
* Act as a key contributor to the end state operating model taking a holistic approach and contributing to the success of the programme as a whole e.g. training approaches
* Provide analysis and business analysis skills and support when required.
* Reporting to the Business Change and IT Transformation Programme Lead, you will work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to support the design and execution of organisational change at CAF Bank via the implementation of a new IT (vendor provided) core banking system.
* The role plays a critical role in the successful implementation of the company’s strategic vision and realising business wide and IT change that will be a milestone in the customer experience journey.
Please apply as directed.