Process Improvement Manager | £40,000 – £45,000 |6 month FTC | South East
Dynamics | MS CRM | Continuous Improvement | Lean | Sigma
Our client, due to a period of continued growth, is looking for a Process Improvement Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month Fix Term Contact. The Process Improvement Manager will be tasked with process mapping across business functions to ensure continuous improvement and to standardise processes.
Our client has recently implemented MS Dynamics and so the Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for ensuring all of MS Dynamics functionalities are being utilised across the business areas.
Experience with Dynamics is required for this position.
Process Improvement Manager Responsibilities:
- This is a broad-ranging project management role, critical to the success of this service delivery function.
- Process Mapping – ability to document and define current processes across various business functions and streamline to enable business efficiencies
- Project Management – using Prince2/Agile project life cycle to effectively document, plan and execute a range of internal projects in line with corporate strategy
Process Improvement Manager Requirements:
- Proven previous experience in managing projects within CRM, ERP, finance platforms
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project) skills essential
- Prince 2 / Agile Project Management skills or equivalent
- Lean 6 Sigma or equivalent
If this is of interest or you would like to find out more about the position. Please apply using the below link.