Procurement Project Manager
£550 day rate
Our client is looking for a Procurement Project Manager to work on an IT Services provider consolidation project. Working on a consolidation and cost saving exercise, the Procurement Project Manager will be responsible for investigating and analysing the external IT Services providers/ vendors currently being used by the organisation across all business areas, identifying any duplicate services and making decisions as to whether to migrate the service to reduce spend or look to bench mark to renegotiate new contracts.
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Project Manager
- Reviewing technology services spend
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Making decisions on whether to migrate services
- A hands-on approach with suppliers to drive contract termination or renegotiation
- Investigate what services/solutions fit into the business
- Identify cost savings through analysis
Key Experience for the Procurement Project Manager
- Background in technology procurement
- Some experience in contract negotiations
- A strong background in procurement
Please apply as directed!