Circa £150,000 (Negotiable)
Our large financial services, client is looking for a Programme Director to join their ever growing and exciting company on a permanent basis to work on a multiyear transformation programme. This Programme will require the delivery of complex IT and Business Change strategic objectives which will be implemented through the UK localisation of a new Global platform and business model.
The successful Programme Director will be responsible for the day to day liaison with C-Suite stakeholders, external vendors responsible for build and deployments and management of Global relationships with key areas. You will be accountable for managing people a small leadership team and indirect management of over 300 individuals, deploying resources and delivering and embedding end to end business transformation across multiple workstreams.
Key Responsibilities as a Programme Director :
* Lead the Business Transformation programme, defining and achieving the desired business outcomes including system change, organisational design, business process and cultural change.
* Ensure the delivery of programme deliverables through effectively planning and delivering quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Programme plan and Programme governance arrangements.
* Delivery focused to ensure effective transition of the organisation to the ‘new’ To-Be state in the new TOM.
* Define the Programme, Programme governance framework and Programme strategies alongside the Transformation PMO. Establish and ensure a clear communication plan to convey a clear vision for the change with tangible successful change metrics and outcomes.
* Manage the Programme budget – in excess of £200 million – monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the Programme progresses.
* Manage communication with C-Suite stakeholders across the UK organisation as well as other Global functions.
* Manage risks and ensure effective risk management are in place across the programme to ensure successful outcomes.
* Ensure effective quality assurance and overall integrity of the Programme – focusing on the internal consistency; and on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other Programmes and corporate technical and specialist standards as collaboratively designed and set out by Global partners.
Key Skills and Experience required in order to be successful :
* Large transformational programme, project and change management experience covering both IT and Business transformation elements for a large organisation.
* You will have worked on multiyear Programmes with budgets in excess of £100 million as well as procurement and contract negotiations.
* You will have worked on Programmes with Global elements and Global reach in terms of stakeholder interaction.
* Financial Services Industry experience and working to FCA regulations is essential.
* People management and leadership to drive successful results to time and budget.
* Proactively identify and manage risks.
* Communication and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
* Outstanding knowledge of key change management methodologies and tools including Agile and Agile at Scale methodologies
* Delivering savings from efficiency in a number of functions through organisational design to a new TOM.
* Exposure to establishing and executing a governance framework for both a programme and its constituent projects.
* Transitioning and seamless handover to run activities including accountability for decommissioning roadmap.
* Blueprint and sound business case development and approval.
Please apply as directed.