We are looking for a fast-paced Project Manager to join our ever-growing client on a permanent basis who has worked within an Agile environment as is Prince2 certified.
The successful Project Manager will be required to deliver projects that are signed off at the business case review board. Structured projects are delivered to a gateway process that is aligned to an Agile methodology for project delivery.
Key Responsibilities as a Project Manager :
* Producing a Project Initiation Document (PID) to confirm project scope
* Producing and maintaining a project plan
* Facilitating risk workshops and managing risk through the project lifecycle
* Managing project financial tracking
* Managing changes in project scope, producing documented change control impact assessments
* Reporting project status to the steering group
* Arranging and facilitating steering group meetings, chaired by the project sponsor
* Planning, organising and managing technical change implementations
* Producing transition documentation to hand over projects to the IT service team (BAU)
* Request and organise project resources and team members to deliver project tasks and activities
* Coach the Development Team in self-organisation and cross-functionality encouraging them to operate on a self-managed basis
* Facilitate sprints, organising scrum ceremonies (running sprint reviews, retrospectives, planning sessions & backlog refinement) and looking after scrum artefacts
Please apply as directed.