Sales Accounts Manager
Our client is looking for a Sales Accounts Manager to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within accounts management. The Sales Accounts Manager will be looking after existing accounts as well as making calls to potential new customers and will ideally have experience selling ICT solutions.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Accounts Manager
- Making outbound calls to potential new public sector customers
- Organising sales visits for the external account managers
- Maintaining accurate records and updating the in-house database software.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts.
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls
- Produce Quotations and close opportunities
Key Experience for the Sales Accounts Manager
- Experience in one of the following areas: sales or Account Management
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess great communication skills
- Experience working in a targeted environment
- Negotiation skills
- Cold Calling experience.
- Being organised with attention to detail
- IT Product knowledge an advantage
Please apply as directed!