Senior IT Systems Analyst
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior IT Systems Analyst to join their forward-thinking team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an innovative team and support the business IT system administration and configurations. To be successful in this role you will be a “hands-on” worker and a great communicator.
Key responsibilities of the Senior IT Systems Analyst
- Provide system administration tasks and support of the IT business systems.
- Ongoing operation, maintenance, and implementation of improvements to the systems to support business and operational requirements.
- Translate technical requirements to business stakeholders.
- Coordinate activities within the IT department, to ensure that all systems are maintained in line with the policies and procedures.
- Ensure procedures are in place for backup of data on IT systems.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
Key Experience for the Senior IT Systems Analyst
- 2nd/3rd line support experience of IT system administration ideally within a CSV or GMP environment
- Experience of ICT and business system lifecycle management
- Understanding of testing and documentation of ICT systems
- Working knowledge along with practical experience of reviewing and writing SOPs and validation documentation (protocols/reports)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Organisation skills and able to manage time effectively.
Please apply as directed!