Senior Test Manager (Pensions)
£60000 – £65000
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Test Manager with strong experience of Life and Pensions products to join their forward thinking organisation. The Senior Test Manager will be responsible for leading a dedicated Test Team based across the UK, India and Poland, providing system testing and quality assurance for client configuration changes on a Life & Pensions administrator application.
The Senior Test Manager must have strong knowledge of Life & Pension products and will have experience of working on multiple concurrent projects, setting out the Test Strategy and plans and updating senior stakeholders and programme managers on progress reports, risks and issues.
You will be able to identify where best automate tests and why. The Senior Test Manager will have a strong commercial acumen and will be responsible for the costings, estimations, timeframes, resource and budgets.
The Senior Manager will also be responsible for motivating and guiding the team, holding appraisals, performance reviews and developing careers.
Key Skills & Responsibilities for the Senior Test Manager
- Test Management experience working within the Life & Pensions sector
- A background in multiple administration platforms, calculation and underwriting engines, portals and aggregators
- Test Managed multiple concurrent projects
- Experience of Mentoring and providing support for Test Analyst(s), regular 1-2-1’s and periodic performance reviews
- Resource management, including resource conflict management, decision making and escalation to leadership for priority calls
- Writing of company test strategies and assist in defining master test plans across the department
- Analyse and manage project issues and risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Production of relevant test MI for projects for the Head of Pensions IT Testing, Pensions IT
Please apply as directed!