Our client, a wealth management firm, is recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to permanently join their team.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days working from home and 3 working in the office located in Horsham.
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of ITIL practices, relational database systems and T-SQL.
Responsibilities for the Application Support Analyst
- Investigate and resolve incidents where possible
- Ensure all queries are answered within established SLA timeframes
- Server infrastructure and application performance monitoring
- Logic checking of SQL scripts and procedures
- Report writing / BI
- Bug resolution management
Experience for the Application Support Analyst
- Basic understanding of ITIL practices
- Basic understanding of relational database systems and T-SQL.
- In-depth knowledge of MS office eg. Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits for the Application Support Analyst
- Generous pension contribution
- Bonus Reviews
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Holiday purchase
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- On-site gym and restaurant