The Data Engineer will lead ETL & ELT projects, collaborating with internal and external teams.
Enjoy the flexibility of a remote-based role with occasional office work.
- Lead data pipeline development for business intelligence and data warehousing.
- Integrate data from various sources.
- Maintain data availability.
- Set technical standards.
- Automate processes and optimize data delivery.
- Document source-to-target mappings.
- Assist in data flow operations.
- Strong Python skills.
- Strong ETL/ELT pipeline skills.
- Cloud data warehouse experience, preferably BigQuery.
- Advanced SQL proficiency.
- Experience with dbt and Apache Airflow.
- Data modeling knowledge.
- API data extraction expertise.
- CI/CD experience (e.g., Azure DevOps).
- Basic infrastructure-as-code knowledge (Terraform).
- Docker experience.