The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for traveling to customer sites to resolve and troubleshoot any IT issues customers are experiencing. The IT Support Engineer will be working with a team of engineers providing face-to-face service for IT support and will be traveling 4 days a week to sites and working from home on the 5th day.
Key Responsibilities for the IT Support Engineer:
- Supporting 4-6 clients a week, 4 days working on-site
- Once a week working from home but possibly required to go to the office on request.
- Provide guidance and advice for clients
- Deliver varied and exciting IT projects
- Onsite client support
- Faultfinding and troubleshooting
- A Full UK Driving License
- Great problem-solving skills
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and gain the trust of clients.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 tenancies, including Exchange, SharePoint and Teams
- Experience with VMware/Hyper-V
- Experience with Azure and Active Directory
- Good understanding of networking
- Good, friendly, and professional manner