Clearwater are delighted to be partnered with an highly luxury hotel chain who are looking to recruit for a contract Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. As the Talent Acquisition Partner you be tasked with assessing our clients current recruitment needs and look to have an immediate impact on hospitality hiring.
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner will have experience working in a high volume environment and be confident to speak to all business areas, with excellent stakeholder management.
Key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Partner:
- To advertise and manage ads via our designated ATS system for all team member vacancies
- Proactively source candidates for all vacancies via Job Boards, referrals and local platforms
- Manage all applicants, ensuring a constant stream of applications for management consideration
- Telephone screen all direct candidates and arrange interviews for all suitable profiles
- Organise and deliver recruitment open days for the site
- To manage the recruitment talent pool on a day-to-day basis
- Complete all reference checks for any potential new hires
- Conduct meet and greets for new starters in the business, giving them a warm welcome
Experience within aviation, retail or hospitality is advantageous for the Talent Acquisition Partner.
If this role is of interest, please apply for additional information.