Are you tired of not having enough recognition? Are you fed up with making your own lunch? Searching hours on end for a new opportunity in IT? Well, look no further. We are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our client’s team on a permanent basis.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will be drawn to challenging IT problems, supplied fresh hot lunch every day for you to enjoy! The 2nd Line Support Engineer will be a big part of working for an MSP, you will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of the latest technology in the market and deliver professional and excellent customer service within IT Support, directing clients and customers the right way.
Key responsibilities for the 2nd Line Engineer:
- Represent the Company in a positive way, by engaging well with customers, being well-presented at all times, and demonstrating a positive work ethic
- Thrive on imparting your technical knowledge to others by helping them where needed and creating documentation to support others in the form of Knowledge Base articles
- Demonstrate a professional, respectful, and proactive approach to customer service
- Have the technical knowledge to make recommendations to clients, suggesting genuine system improvements
- Knowledge with Windows Server 2003-2019
- Knowledge with Windows Desktop XP-10
- Strong Networking capabilities
- Office 365 tenant setup and administration
- VMWare/Hyper-V administration
- Demonstrable experience as a 2nd Line IT Engineer
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd Line Engineer. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!