Responsibilities for the Infrastructure Engineer
- Configure, support and maintain hardware and software solutions including Microsoft Windows (8,10 & 11) & Apple OS, Office & Microsoft365, Active Directory, Azure, physical servers, networking, SAN infrastructure, virtualised solutions, security, remote access, Disaster Recovery & backup.
- Deliver support responses and technical resolutions in a timely manner in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Mentoring & assisting less senior Service Desk Engineers.
Key Skills & Experience for the Infrastructure Engineer
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working as a Service Desk Engineer
- Strong experience with VMware, Windows Server, Networking and SAN Servers
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Azure AD and Intune