Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Meet with clients to actively promote the Company’s portfolio of products and services, demonstrating a return on investment.
- Be responsible for a number of key customer accounts, for which you will be the dedicated AM, and provide strategic planning for their IT needs.
- Strive to achieve targets set by the Sales Director, suggesting new initiatives to enhance results.
- Demonstrate integrity, working respectfully to enhance the client’s IT services.
- Take ownership of the accounts allocated to you and demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Perform customer reviews for your allocated accounts, with assistance from a Sales Administrator as necessary.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of project management.
- Work with the projects team to make sure that the transition from sale to project delivery is efficient and profitable.
- Work with Sales and Project teams to competently onboard new customers
Skills Required for the Account Manager:
- Proven Account Management experience, preferably within an MSP.
- The ability to achieve results and reach targets.
- A multifaceted approach to generating new business, assessing methods against return on investment.
- A logical, methodical approach to the task at hand.
- A willingness to learn and teach.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service
- A personable nature.
If this role is of interest, please apply for additional information.