Our client, a reputable and growing financial services organisation, is currently seeking an Associate Project Manager to join their exciting Business and Technology Support team. You will play a vital part to the support and delivery of several projects/programme workstreams.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an award-winning team who is aspiring to become a Project Manager. This role also comes with a great benefits package.
Responsibilities for the Associate Project Manager:
- Work alongside the Project Managers to deliver business and process change projects
- Delivering in a Waterfall environment.
- Confidently liaise with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in the management of crucial documentation including risk/issues logs to ensure deadlines are met.
- Perform additional Ad hoc duties in support of the Project Manager.
- Good understanding of the Financial Services Market - advantageous
- Project Plan and RAID log experience.
- Excellent communicational skills both verbal and written.
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Calm approach to prioritising workloads.
- Competent in both working individually, or in a team.
- Prince 2 certification is desirable.