As this is a field based role, the AV Service Engineer must hold a valid drivers licence.
Key Responsibilities for the AV Service Engineer
- Working with the Managed Services Desk (who provide 1st line support) to deliver customer support
- Management of own diary and proactive scheduling of on-site support calls within client SLA.
- Troubleshooting of technical issues to bring to diagnosis and resolution.
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to diagnose faults and raise faults to resolve issues
- ?????Solid audio visual and video conferencing installation or service experience
- A strong employment history.
- Ambition to learn ever-changing technology, as there will be the opportunity to become a ‘specialist’ in products/solutions that you take a particular interest in.
- A keen interest in technology and the audio visual/video conferencing industry.
- Fantastic self-drive and self-management.
- A good level of basic competency with Windows and