Responsibilities for the Commercial Product Manager
- Managing the Commercial Accommodation team (2 x FTEs) in providing appropriate commercial recommendations for future site / accommodation development opportunities
- Supporting the acquisition of new properties by providing all commercial input and estimates toward the creation of capital investment financial appraisals.
- Liaising and working collaboratively with stakeholders within the wider organisation, including operations, estates, finance, marketing and member services.
- Managing the Commercial Analysis team (2 x FTEs), ensuring high quality performance, trend and forecast data is created and disseminated across the organisation. Including identifying and tracking KPIs and distributing Management Information as required.
Key Skills & Experience for the Commercial Product Manager
- Previous Commercial Product Development or Product Management experience, ideally from within the travel, tour operation, vacation rental or hospitality industries.
- Strong understanding of the commercial / financial modelling process and ability to execute the modelling of commercial scenarios using technical tools and associated skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting abilities. Ability to provide high quality numerical and non-numerical analysis, insights and recommendations to support all commercial tasks and business cases.
- Excellent Excel skills are required; comfortable using large data sets
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- A good level of experience in using BI reporting tools such as Tableau would be ideal
- Educated to an A-level or Degree level or equivalent
Please apply as directed!