Our client is an innovative and market leading smart building and cabling company seeking an Data Centre Technician to join their Data Center team. This role is covering sites in Woking and Slough.
The Data Centre Technician will be responsible Providing support on a wide range of systems throughout the Data Centre, activities will range from simple cabling connectivity requests to complex kit moves, using our clients bespoke systems to ensure that all data is up to date and accurate.
Responsibilities for the Data Centre Technician
- Perform and deliver patching on infrastructure frames.
- Interact with end users to diagnose issues and to understand their specific requirements.
- Liaise directly with the Client to ensure that projects are meeting requirements and being delivered within the agreed timeframe
Key Skills & Experience for the Data Centre Technician
- Experience with Copper and Fiber installation and maintenance
- Data Center Experience
- Strong written and spoken English skills