Our client, a global, industry leading and growing company within the financial services sector, is looking to hire a motivated Data Quality Lead to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This role offers hybrid working.
As a Data Quality Lead you will be influencing how our client manages their data as and asset whilst driving the creation and implementation of an effective Data Quality Management capabilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Quality Lead:
- Influencing new and ongoing projects to ensure Data Quality is a key deliverable
- Reviewing and validating data management work
- Setting data quality management principles, policies standards and requirements to drive the data and analytics area's objectives
- Ensuring we have data quality controls in place
Key skills of the Data Quality Lead:
- SQL Experience
- Advanced Excel
- Working knowledge of IBM Information Server tools
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence best practises
If you are interested in this role, please apply as directed.