Are you looking to become a part of the EV charging revolution and be fully trained to do so? We are currently recruiting for a cutting-edge, innovative, and environmentally conscious organisation dedicated to advancing the future of sustainable transportation and drive its range of Electric Vehicle chargers to being the most advanced smart solution for all customers, resellers, or manufacturers. With leading technology and exceptional service,our client aims to be the preferred choice in the UK and Europe.
They are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team and offer a company vehicle, charger specific tools, product specific training enabling you to become an expert electrician working on cutting edge technology.
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer role
- Carrying out warranty works
- EV Charger maintenance
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Ensure that all installations are correctly conducted and guarantee the compliance of installs to electrical regulations
- Scheduling your own day to day jobs
Qualifications required of the Electrical Engineer
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- Full UK driving license (clean or less than 6 points)
- IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulation
- ECS card (preferred but not essential)
- Good level of IT literacy
Please apply online attaching your CV.