We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join our clients team based in Bristol. You will be managing the provision of multiple support services and will have the overall responsibility for the delivery of Cleaning, Security and Catering services on the site.
You will be ensure that your team are focused and will ensure that any escalations are dealt with and build strong relationships with all members of staff and clients on site.
Key responsibilities of the Facilities Manager include:
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty in accordance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Conduct appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures and actively encourage and promote documented training within the team.
- Carry out routine inspections and audits ensuring that all levels of the Support Services are maintained to a high standard and maintained at all times.
- Liaise with colleagues, and identify any training needs where appropriate in order to maintain standards.
- To ensure that the required Health and Safety standards as set out by the company and client are achieved at all times. Ensuring that all activities are carried out with full regard to statutory regulations company and location directives, procedures and Safety Rules
- To ensure that all statutory operational regulations are followed, such as ACS standards for Security.
- Continually look for and implement ways to provide a more efficient service to our client.
Essential experience needed of the Facilities Manager:
- Experience of leading a Services team within the Facilities Management business
- Ability to manage your own time
- To be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- To have managed a varied range of service streams in a commercial office environment, in particular Cleaning, Security & Catering.
- Confident in HR policies and procedures with experience of managing frontline operation teams
- Understanding of Services delivery
- Skills in managing sub-contractors
- To be a personable individual who has confidence to work closely with clients on a daily basis
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be organised and be able to work on your own initiative
If you have the previous experience for the Facilities Manager please apply online attaching your CV