Are you a dynamic and high-performing Financial Controller eager to make a difference in a purpose-driven organisation? Look no further! Our client are seeking a talented individual to join their Finance team and contribute to their mission of positively impacting society.
What You'll Do: As a Financial Controller, your role is crucial. You will:
- Lead all aspects of the organisations financial planning and forecasting.
- Deliver management information and analysis influencing our decision-making process.
- Maintain a robust financial control environment.
- Lead the organisations external reporting and tax compliance.
Reporting to the organisations CFO, you will oversee a small team of qualified accountants and take a lead in transforming processes to maximize the benefits of the Bank's new banking system during implementation.
Certification Regime: This role falls under the Certification Regime, requiring you to be certified as 'fit and proper,' reflecting the significance of your role.
Who You'll Be: This role is perfect for you if you possess experience in Finance and Financial Control and have the following:
- A self-motivated individual with an eye for detail and control.
- Someone comfortable working with various stakeholders, including external auditors, the Bank's Board, Audit Committee, or executive team.
- A commercial and problem-solving mindset to collaborate with customer & lending, operations, and product teams.
Benefits for the Financial Controller
- Permanent hybrid ways of working for a flexible work-life balance.
- Six weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- A wide range of development opportunities to support personal and professional growth.
- Pension scheme with better-than-market employer contribution options.
- Social impact benefit schemes.
Please apply online for the Financial Controller role by attaching your CV.