Well, look no further, as we are looking for a Gas engineer to join our client team on a permanent basis. The Gas Engineer will be working in the field and going to client sites to service and repair gas and electrical equipment. The Gas Engineer will be ensuring exceptional and professional service at all times and playing a key part in the team.
Key Responsibilities for the Gas Engineer:
- Providing professional and excellent customer service
- Servicing and repairing gas and electrical equipment
- Breakdown repairs
- Valid CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, and CKR1 qualification is essential and must be obtained for a minimum of 2 years.
- Clean Criminal Background
- Clean Driving License
- 2 years fully qualified in Service & Breakdowns
- Proven track record in breakdown and repair
- 75% first-time fix rate
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Bonus structure
- Company pension.