The role will be office and field based.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Business Development
- Promote our clients products, attend client meetings and site visits in London and across the UK as required.
- Oversee the lead and prospect pipeline for UK sales and work closely with the marketing department to nurture leads from the existing prospect pipeline.
- Oversee the Business Development team, operating as a mentor and line manager to Business Development executives, building a team and creating a proactive and enthusiastic Business Development team.
- Ensure effective management of leads, prospects, and opportunities by immersing in the company CRM system, ensuring that the team are managing activity and communications in line with company sales process.
- Extensive sales experience within the construction industry
- Experience of liaising with architects previously
- Ability to set targets, KPI’s and sales strategy for the Lead Generation team