Our leading engineering client within the Manufacturing industry are looking for a Head of IT to join their established company on a remote, permanent basis. The Head of IT will be responsible for managing the IT Department and act as an active senior member for our client.
Responsibilities for the Head of IT
- Managing the Information Security Management System and assist with both internal and external audits
- To comply with all company policies, procedures and values and ensure that all duties are carried out to the highest quality standards
- Delivering an operational and strategic IT service as well as ensuring that all health and safety requirements are followed in line with company policies and procedures
Key Skills & Experience for the Head of IT
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems and management
- Strong Cyber and Information Security Practices is essential
- Strong business process mapping skills with a very high level of computer literacy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to include the ability to influence and persuade at all levels within the organisation, to build trust and confidence and establish credibility
- Experience working within a Manufacturing organisation desired
Please apply as directed!