Our cloud solutions client based in Crawley is going through an exciting period of growth including lots of merges and acquisitions. To support this growth, we are currently seeking a Service Director to lead our service delivery teams.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within a NOC and Data Centre environment.
The salary for this role is up to 100k, depending on experience and qualifications.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Service Director, you will be responsible for managing the service delivery teams, ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to our clients. You will lead a multifunctional team, including Deputy Managers, Engineers, Provisioning team, Project Management team, and oversee the delivery of services across multiple projects.
- Leading and managing the service delivery teams
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to clients
- Developing and implementing service delivery strategies
- Managing the service delivery budget
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Identifying opportunities for service improvement and implementing changes
- Proven experience as a Service Director, managing multifunctional teams
- Experience in the cloud solutions industry
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are a talented and experienced Service Director looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.