We are supporting a global company to hire a HR Admin to support the HR Advisor and HR Director on a full time permanent basis.
This role is ideal for somebody who has previously worked in a compliant admin role who has an interest in HR.
Our client is happy to support somebody through their CIPD qualifications.
60% of this role will be HR duties and 40% will be reception/front of house duties.
Due to the location of the site you must have a drivers license and access to your own car to be considered.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Admin:
- Supporting the HR Advisor with all recruitment activities from an administrative point of view.
- Arranging interviews, preparing new starter onboarding, writing job adverts.
- Overseeing leavers, arranging exit interviews, ensuring equipment is returned n last day
RECEPTION/FRONT OF HOUSE DUTIES:
- Greeting visitors
- Organising meeting rooms and setting them up with refreshments
- Ordering lunches for meetings where required
- Ensuring company is following strict GDPR and H&S
Key Skills for the HR Admin:
- Must have experience in a similar role & a keen interest in HR
- Ability to work in a blended role and get stuck in to all role responsibilities
- Can do attitude, a real team player who is happy to support where they can
- You must have a license and access to your own car due to location
Benefits for the HR Admin:
- Early finish on a Friday 12.45pm
- 25 days' holiday + bank holiday
- Life assurance covering three times salary
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Please apply as directed!