This is a perfect opportunity for a HR Administrator keen to have full exposure to a generalist position within a team that takes pride in their people diversity & inclusion.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Administrator
- Internal compliance management inclusive of Visa Applications/RTW & DBS checks.
- Ensuring a reactive administration across all Payroll & Benefits changes
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team including Onboarding processes
- Working alongside the HR team with daily operational support
Key Skills for the HR Administrator:
- Relevant HR/Talent/Learning administration support experience
- Confident picking up new HRIS systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working exposure to employment law
- CIPD 3 or above is desired but not essential
If you are interested in this HR Administrator position please apply as directed.