Our client is currently seeking a HR Manager to implement exciting people strategies in this evolving global company. This will be a standalone position whereby the HR Manager will be responsible for expanding the HR functions.
The organisation is a high-end events and catering company based in South West London.
The HR Manager will review the companies current HR procedures and utilise their own knowledge and ideas to carve a new people plan.
Responsibilities for HR Manager:
- Implement an employee engagement strategy to support company retention of staff
- Research and review the companies current procedures and implement a talent development programme to give employees a progression path
- Identify key areas for change in the recruiting and onboarding process and make the company an attractive place to work within a competitive market
- Lead all disciplinary and grievance investigations and escalations
- Line manage the new HR Administrator and support their personal and professional growth
- Look at the current employee benefits scheme and recognize new benefits which could support retention and growth
- Liaise with other HR seniors across the globe and network to bring each area of the company in line with each other
Experience and qualifications required for the HR Manager:
- Qualified through experience
- Confident in defining and outlining new processes and procedures
- An experienced HR professional who has worked at HR Manager level or equivalent
Please apply as directed!