Our client, a unique financial organisation are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to assist in the support of their current infrastructure and in the delivery of their Digital initiatives and upgrades.
Are you looking for a project focused role? The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for delivering a variety of infrastructure and software development projects.
Key responsibilities for the Infrastructure Engineer;
- Manage incident and request fulfilment tickets within SLA’s
- Monitoring key health signs of infrastructure and responding to actual or predicted issues
- Supporting projects and new initiatives
- Implementation of infrastructure design and build best practices.
- Technical Documentation
Key skills for the Infrastructure Engineer;
- Experience of working alongside project teams
- Experienced 3rd line Infrastructure Technical Specialist (not Service desk)
- Experience with traditional Infrastructure BAU support in an ITIL environment, and some experience with Azure IAAS, PAAS and Infrastructure as code
- Microsoft Windows technologies (Including installation, Active Directory, WDS, DNS, DHCP, DFSR, Group Policy
- Virtualisation (VMWARE and Vsphere)
- IT and Cyber Security measures (e.g. firewalls, antivirus, security patching, IDP/IDS)
Please apply as directed.