As IT Manager, you will be hands-on in road mapping, budget handling and executing the end-to-end IT strategy whilst also supporting your team in day-to-day user support. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the UK and Germany based team to provide excellent IT service and identify areas of improvement.
Strategic IT Manager – Hybrid Working – Early Finish on Fridays – Fantastic Benefit Package
Job Overview for the IT Manager:
- Maintain and manage the infrastructure within the IT side of the company and be hands-on with the day-to-day and project work as required.
- Communicate with people at board level (stakeholders and client etc.) about the roadmaps of work and projects, and any changes/modifications.
- Look after and liaise with both UK and European offices to meet IT needs/requirements across the company.
- Keep all Hardware and Software up to date with licensing and updates that are needed to make the company operate as smoothly and promptly as possible.
- Provide remote and onsite support to the company worldwide when necessary.
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise technologies (e.g., SQL, Servers, Office 365, PowerBI).
- Experience with an ERP system.
- Hands on work with virtualization (VMware).
- Experience with managing a team/other colleagues.