Our client, a global, industry leading company within the financial services sector, is looking to hire an experienced Master Data Lead to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This role offers hybrid working.
Your role will be leading the Data Stewardship Strategy within the Data Management and Governance space, helping to bridge the commercial gap between business and data. This would suit an individual has had previous success in an MDM Analyst role.
Key Responsibilities of the Master Data Lead:
- Leading the Data Stewardship Strategy
- Using excel to manipulate data
- Stakeholder Management
- Support the adoption and implementation of Data Ownership framework within the company
- Aligning data fields
Key skills of the Master Data Lead:
- Familiar with operational MDM implementation within a large organisation
- Confident presenting to Stakeholders
- Experience setting up stewardship processes
- Adaptable in an Agile environment
- Experience with IBM IIS (InfoSphere Information Toolset) including RDM and MDM modules (or similar technology)
If you are interested in the Master Data Lead role, please apply as directed.