Our client is looking for a On-site Engineer who can join their team on a permanent basis. The On-site Engineer will be responsible for any user problems or requests and to carry out repairs or fixes and escalate where necessary. The On-site Engineer will need experience in 1st line support and familiarity with Office 365, Windows, and Active Directory.
Key Responsibilities for the On-site Engineer:
- Answering telephone and dealing with incidents
- Logging incidents via an advanced automated ticketing system
- Response to user problems/requests, carry out repairs/fixes and escalate where necessary
- Be able to work shifts between based on a Rota, varying between 7:30-9:30 starts
Skills Required for the On-site Engineer:
- A Full UK Driving License required as you may need to travel between customer sites
- Basic understanding of IT and IT terminology, including all Windows Server and Workstation products
- Excellent telephone manner is required along with friendly customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication, literacy, and organization skills
If this role is of interest, please apply for additional information.