Responsibilities for the Transaction and Processing Officer
- Reviewing the daily transaction files from HSBC and checking the produced report for discrepancies.
- Verifying of payments via the Team up to £500,000 and Handling of both inward and outward Foreign Payments
- Monitoring Overdrawn Account report and Standing Order report on a daily basis and investigate any discrepancies
- Taking responsibility for the sending of CHAPS and SIPS payment files to HSBC within tight timescales to ensure that payments are processed in accordance with instructions.
Key Skills & Experience for the Transaction and Processing Officer
- Solid general knowledge in payment processing
- Knowledge of complaint handling and investigation experience
- Eye for detail, focus on accuracy and proven relevant experience in accounting reconciliation
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Payment processing within a Financial Services environment
- Cheque clearing and Direct Debit knowledge would be an advantage
Please apply as directed!