IMMEDIATE START - We are urgently looking for a Planning Administrator to join our clients busy team on a 3 month contract. You will be working through a backlog of notifications for thier customers or technical works that may affect thier service. You will need to have a good understanding of the Microsoft Office environemnt, Outllok, Excel and word. The role involves direct communication in writing and sometimes on the phone with key customer stakeholders so will need to have excellent communication skills.
The role is Monday to Friday 37 hours per week on an 8am - 4pm shift however our client can be flexible with the shift times if needed. As an added bonus Breakfast and lunch will be provided. A car will be needed to get to this location.
Responsibilities of the Planning Administrator
- Manage the inbox of planned engineering works such that we inform our customers of any works affecting them within our SLAs
- Manage communication to our clients within guidelines provided, giving clear information to our customers around planned works
- Escalate any issues or concerns, particularly planned works that may cause full customer outages or those where timescales mean we cannot give the notice our customer requires
- Take enquiries from customers about planned works and respond or escalate for a response each enquiry
- Recommend any efficiencies or improvements in the process if and as they arise.
If you are able to start immediately and have strong administrative skills please don't hesitate to apply online attaching your CV.