The project Manager role is a hybrid position with 2 days based in the office where you can either choose to go to their London, Brighton or Crawley office.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Manage multiple concurrent projects through the firm’s delivery pipeline methodology and stage gates
- Work with the Head of IT to identify viable solution options to address project demand either through customisation or expansion of existing software or via identification of new software or services.
- Maintain core project management assets throughout the project lifecycle including requirements register, work package definitions, project plans, RAID register, project budget and testing / quality assurance logs
- Establish appropriate project delivery governance to ensure project, technical, procurement, service introduction and support processes are established and effective in ensuring the project delivers against its agreed objectives.
Key Skills for the Project Manager
- Delivery of medium to high complexity IT projects across Applications, Cloud Services and Infrastructure domains across all stages of the lifecycle.
- Proven track record in managing third-party IT providers to deliver positive project outcomes.
- The ability to thoroughly learn new software applications, either through provided training or through independent learning and research.
- Experience of working with business stakeholders to gather and analyse their requirements and using software functionality to meet those requirements.