Responsibilities for the Senior Full Stack Developer
- Be a team player and a clear communicator, championing good software engineering principles and best practices while sharing knowledge with peers
- Produce and influence high standards in code deliverables using techniques such as applying SOLID principles, producing DRY code, TDD, integration testing, unit testing, code reviews, and CI/CD
- Participate in design discussions with a focus on providing clean, maintainable solutions with a great user experience.
Key Skills & Experience for the Senior Full Stack Developer
- In-depth knowledge of the latest versions of C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net MVC, Web APIs and RESTful APIs
- In-depth knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and DRY principles TDD / Test First.
- Experience of SQL and/or NoSql i.e., SQL Server, CosmosDB.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of the UK Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Bash, Terraform, would be beneficial
- Knowledge of DDD (Domain-driven design)
Please apply as directed!